THE FASTEST AND EASIEST 3D SCANNING EXPERIENCE
When ease of use meets versatility and portability
The Go!SCAN 3D is our fastest, user-friendly handheld 3D scanner. A powerful tool during the product development phase, the Go!SCAN 3D quickly measures any complex surface making it possible to “get it right” the first time. With its seamless integration to your 3D modelling software and your product life cycle management workflow, it will greatly improve product development, foster innovation and shorten time to market.
Designed to scan any object without need for a set-up, it offers flawless texture and geometry acquisition as well as impressive details in a rich color palette. Just go…and scan!
High level of details
Accuracy up to 0.050 mm (0.0020 in)
No set-up required
- The high resolution and level of details of the Go!SCAN 3D provides astounding scan quality. Featuring full support of color, it creates spectacular results!
- Reliable results
- Resolution of 0.100 mm
- High resolution for intricate details
- Everything about the Go!SCAN 3D has been considered to make your work more efficient. Its portability is second-to-none: take it anywhere you need!
1.25 kg (2.7 lb)
- Dynamic referencing
Both the object and scanner can be moved freely during scanning
- Fits into a suitcase
- Your work needs to be completed quickly? The Go!SCAN 3D is our fastest technology. Most objects can be scanned in mere minutes and quickly integrated into your preferred software, whether for reverse engineering, computer aided design ou 3D printing.
- Instant mesh
- High measurement rate
Up to 1,500,000 measurements/s
99 white light scanning lines
- Quick set-up
Up-and-running in less than 2 minutes
- Instant mesh
Simplicity and Versatility
The Go!SCAN 3D is so user-friendly that anyone can begin scanning both small parts and large objects within minutes, even without prior experience. It is designed to perform without any part preparation; simply point and shoot! An instant preview is provided during scanning, showing what is left to capture in real‑time.
Plug and play
Simple user interface and real‑time mesh visualization
Scan any object with a single device
Positioning using geometry, color or targets
Looking for the ultimate portable metrology-grade 3D scanner for quality control or product development?
Our experts will find the perfect 3D measurement solution for you!
Innovating technology that provides TRUaccuracy™, TRUsimplicity™, TRUportability™ as well as real speed to your metrology‑grade applications.
|Accuracy(1)||Up to 0.050 mm
(based on part size)
|0.050 mm + 0.150 mm/m
(0.0020 in + 0.0018 in/ft)
|Volumetric accuracy with MaxSHOT Next™ | Elite(3)||0.050 mm + 0.015 mm/m
(0.0020 in + 0.00018 in/ft)
|Measurement resolution||0.100 mm
|Mesh resolution||0.200 mm
|Measurement rate||1,500,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||White light (99 stripes)|
|Positioning methods||Geometry and/or color and/or targets|
|Scanning area||390 x 390 mm
(15.4 x 15.4 in)
|Stand-off distance||400 mm
|Depth of field||450 mm
|Part size range (recommended)||0.1–4 m
|Texture resolution||50 to 200 DPI|
|Texture colors||24 bits|
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .3mf|
|Compatible software *||
|89 x 114 x 346 mm
(3.5 x 4.5 x 13.6 in)
|Connection standard||1 X USB 3.0|
|Operating temperature range||5-40 °C
|Operating humidity range
|Certifications||EC Compliance (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive, Low Voltage Directive), compatible with rechargeable batteries (when applicable), IP50, WEEE|
|Patents||CA 2,600,926, CN 200680014069.3, US 7,912,673, EP (FR, UK, DE) 1,877,726, AU 2006222458, US 8,032,327, JP 4,871,352, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,278,271, IN 266,573, US 7,487,063, CA 2,529,044, CA 2,810,587, US 8,836,766, JP 5,635,218, CA 2,875,754, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,751,521, US 9,325,974, CA 2,835,306, CN 201280023545.3, CN 201280049264.5, JP 6,025,830, EP (FR, UK, DE) 2,875,314, CN ZL 201380029999.6, JP 6,267,700, EP (FR, UK, DE) 3,102,908, US 15/114,563, CN 201580007340X|
(1) Typical value for diameter measurement on a calibrated sphere artefact.
(2) Performance with positioning targets or with an object presenting adequate geometry/color texture for positioning. Performance is assessed with traceable length artefacts using positioning targets.
(3) The volumetric accuracy of the system when using a MaxSHOT 3D cannot be superior to the default volumetric accuracy.
The Go!SCAN 3D scanner comes with VXelements, which powers our entire suite of 3D scanning and measurement technologies. It combines all the essential tools you need from data acquisition to CAD Software, in a user-friendly, simplified and sleek working environment.
Scan-to-CAD software module
Dimensional inspection software module